Friday, October 15, 2010

Variety is the Spice of Life

regular straight hair
"Variety is the spice of life" is a motto of my husband. He loves when I try out new recipes, wear more than jeans and a t-shirt and especially when I do my hair in a variety of ways.

My default hair-do is down and plain or pulled back in a low pony tail. My husband and I were recently able to take a trip without the kids. I tried my best to spice up my hair-dos by doing a small braid up top in front. He loved it. The only problem might have been that I then wore that style three more times in our 6 day trip. Not sure if that was enough variety, but effort was made!

poor picture but with braid in front

If you are in need of a little hair-do variety to spice up your life here    are some of my favorite sites for hairstyles for you or your daughters.

    * Whippy Cake
    * She Does Hair
    * Adopt A 'Do








Spice it up sometime this week and see what type of reaction you get from your hubby. I bet it will be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... hair. I pretty much only have three hair styles, with one of them only coming out about once a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I had to laugh because i started french braiding my hair in front to keep it out of my face while the front was still too short to pull back. . . I didn't get the same reception. My form follows function husband asked why I had a random braid in my hair. But everyone else loves it. I thought it looked good on you in your pictures from DR

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails