Say It On The Wall knowing I wanted one for myself and that the other would be gifted to my mom.
We lived in a tiny apartment at the time and I really didn't have anywhere to put glass blocks so I decided to take a different approach. I framed and hang them on the wall instead. I was very happy with the end result and still am years later.
Here's what I did (with no pictures since it was made several years ago).
* Cut nice white card stock and stuck the vinyl to it.
* Put them in nice, but inexpensive black frames.
* Used large red ribbon in long strip across the back, attaching with large staples (or small nails) and hot glue.
* Made and attached a nice big bow at the to.
* I hung it on the wall with a few small nails making sure they were hidden behind the bow.
Simple, Elegant and all about the true meaning of Christmas . . . Christ.
(Please excuse the fact that the frames are looking a bit beat up. We moved across the country twice since I've made these and obviously I didn't wrap them well enough. Maybe next year they will get a makeover.)
Vinyl can be purchased at Say it on the Wall.