Have kids? Grab them and make these cookies together this week. My kids loved helping rolls the dough balls in sugar!
1/2 cup margarine (soft)
1.5 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
Orange sprinkles or sugar (mix a drop or two of food coloring with a fes TBS sugar)
Snickerdoodles - use 2TBS sugar & 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix soft maragrine in bowl for 30 seconds.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover bowl and cill about 1 hour.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
5. Roll in sugar or sprinkles.
6. Bake in 375 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.
7. Gently push a candy pumpkin into the top of each cookie after removing from oven.
Someone decided to help me with the picture taking!! I let her suck on that pumpkin for bit before taking it away.
It was much too big for her little mouth, but who can resist a candy pumpkin?!
Question: Which do you like more, candy corn or the pumpkins?
They've got to have almost identical ingredients of sugar, sugar, and more sugar, but I LOVE the pumpkins!
What gets your vote?! Pumpkins or Candy Corn?
I thought these Halloween cards would be fun to send to your grandkids, neices, nephews or cousins!