Tuesday, September 21, 2010

:A Work in Progress:

I'm not very blog savvy but I've managed to figure out a few things and have made some changes to organize the look of my blog. Hopefully everything is functioning properly, but if you're having trouble accessing any features on my blog just leave me a comment and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

A few of the changes you might notice:
* The background and layout - nothing too crazy but different.
* Followers are at the top - become a follower too so you can stay up to date with my posts.
* Tab/pages - click on one and you'll notice that there are pictures to show you the posts I've done. Just click on a picture and it will take you right to the post (still working on updating some).
* My blog button - super exctied about this. I've been trying to figure out how to do this forever. To put the botton on your blog just copy the code in the scroll box, add a new html gadget to your blog and paste the code.

So please excuse the mess as it's a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails