Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's For Dinner? A Few Ideas For You!

Eating . . . it's just a part of everyday, one that I quite like actually!! But with eating comes the cooking, which I know many don't enjoy. I love to cook (on most days) but it's so easy to get in a rut and cook your family the same things over and over. Not a bad thing, but certainly not exciting either.

If you are in need of a few ideas for meals to feed your family here are a few of our favorites . . . kid friendly too! Click on the bold title to get to the recipe post.

Pulled Pork Sandwiches . . . it's in the crock-pot right now :) Yum! Really good with a toasted bun too!


Funny Face Mini Pizza . . . made these last night with the kids. I got my sauce from the local grocery store (WINCO). It was the stuff they use on the fresh pizza's they make there and it was only $1.11 for a little package of it - delish!


Turkey BLT's . . . one of my own creations, inspired by my favorite sandwich shop in college.


Homemade Chicken Nuggets . . . real chicken and baked! Yummy and nutritious!



Carribean Jerk Chicken . . . my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I'm going to be making this one asap!




























Hungry yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails