Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bat-O-Lanterns

A few years ago my mom gave me a subscription to Family Fun magazine. Oh, how I love it (it's a great gift idea)! I've made so many things with my kids from the ideas shared in there.



One of my favorite Halloween crafts and decorations is the Bat-O-Lanterns they had featured. I just went on to the Family Fun site and they have a video of how to make these fun little guys!

My daughter and I had a lot of fun making these and kept all the pieces to use again year after year. As you will see in the video she used foam paper stuff but we just used cardstock. Just make adjustments where you need to keep this as frugal and fun a project as can be!

So simple and fun right?! It's not too late to get your home decorated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails