You'll quickly be able to tell that my kids love this activity and the messier the merrier!
Here's what you do:
* Spray out some shaving cream and spread it out.
* Add a few drops of food coloring.
* Spread it around with your hands to make swirls, draw pictures, letters and to just get messy.
* Lay a piece of plain paper on top of your shaving cream creation and lightly press the top of the paper.
* Slowly peel back the paper to see your beautiful masterpiece!
So simple, yet so fun! Plus, your kids will have the softest and best smelling hands around!
WARNING! If you use gel food coloring your kids hands might be dyed blue for a few hours. But you probably already knew that :)